MS. READ Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on Fashion for Women Sized UK12 - UK24 from MS. Read
MS. READ was founded in 1997 by Helen Read which aims to offer stylish and high quality, well-fitted clothes. Your items can be shipped locally within Malaysia or internationally.
You may shop from a variety of products including but not limited to:
- Inner wear
As a company, they believe in putting their customers first. So they strive to provide top notch customer service in order to build a long term relationship with them.
They are also not afraid to innovate as well as to experiment with different materials and design to create the best possible final product.
MS. Read Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of MS. Read Cashback:
- Purchases made on the MS. Read App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.