Get Cashback on Trendy Shoes from Skechers
A multi-billion-dollar, award-winning global brand, Skechers designs and develops lifestyle and performance product known for style, innovation, quality and comfort. Along with its diverse footwear offering, the Companyâs head-to-toe collections for men, women and kids include a growing range of apparel and accessories.
With international business representing more than half of its total sales, Skechers has product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. The Company sells its collections through third-party wholesale partners and directly to consumers via more than 3,550 Skechers retail stores and e-commerce platforms.
Skechers Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Skechers Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Skechers App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.