Sports Direct Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on Sports & Fitness Items from Sports Direct
Sports Direct was founded in 1982 by Mike Ashley in the United Kingdom. It is the largest UK sports goods retailer with operations all over the world. They operate 660 stores worldwide, and they have clothing brands that include; Donnay, Slazenger, Firetrap, Everlast, Kangol, Karrimor, and Lonsdale.
You will be able to find all your sports apparel at Sports Direct. Their product range includes but is not limited to football kits, rackets, running shoes, tennis shoes, jerseys, hiking gear, socks, caps and more. Do not forget to check out what is on Sale when you land on their website.
Sports Direct Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Sports Direct Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Sports Direct App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.