Get Cashback on Swiss-Belhotel International
Swiss-Belhotel International currently manages a portfolio of more than 145 hotels, resorts and projects located in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Georgia, Germany, Italy and Tanzania. Awarded Indonesia's Leading Global Hotel Chain for eight years, Swiss-Belhotel International is one of the world's fastest-growing international hotel and hospitality management groups.
Swiss-Belhotel International Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Swiss-Belhotel International Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Swiss-Belhotel International App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges, cancellations and no shows will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Cashback confirmation will take a number of days as indicated in the Confirmed within days section after your hotel check-out or departure date.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.