Get Cashback on Umma
UMMA comes from the Arabic word ummah, meaning a community bound together by ties of religion. UMMA is a sisterhood of modern, modest women, from all walks of life.
The brand was established in Kuala Lumpur in 2016. UMMA's founder, Zairin Azman, saw the need for comfortable, versatile, fashionable clothing, without compromising modesty, and always at an accessible price. We hope to grow UMMA into Malaysia's leading brand for modest wear.
As part of their promise to give you the best, all UMMA clothing is designed in-house. Our items incorporate lines of simple sophistication, and reflect the UMMA woman's standards of strength, beauty, courage, freedom, and independence. The identity of the UMMA woman is evident in every fold of fabric and every detail.
Umma Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions ofÂ Umma Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Umma App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.