Youbeli Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on purchases from Youbeli
Youbeli is an online marketplace with a wide range of products. You can browse from electronics, toys, health & beauty, fashion, groceries, sporting goods, books and even tickets.
Youbeli was established in 2012 and they aim to provide customers with an incredible shopping experience meeting all their needs with offerings from both local and international brands.
They accept all major Credit/Debit Cards, FPX, PayPal, MOLPay Cash, Boost Wallet, ATM Cash, UnionPay, or their own Youbeli Wallet Card.
They allow for a 7-day refund period in case you are not happy with your purchase, so that will allow you to shop with peace of mind.
Youbeli Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Youbeli Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Youbeli App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.