ZEN Rooms Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on ZEN Rooms
ZEN Rooms was launched in 2015 in Indonesia and made some good progress with its business in Southeast Asia. They are the largest and fastest growing budget chain in Southeast Asia. They have in excess of 5,000 rooms in over 35 countries. Founded by Nathan Boulbil, a great entrepreneur and successful businessperson.
When you check-in at a Zen Room, you will experience a simple yet luxurious stay in their hotel; they will accommodate you for as long as you would stay. Every room is also 100% quality checked with no dust, dirt, or any pests. And if you stay 10 nights, you will get 1 night free!
ZEN Rooms Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of ZEN Rooms Cashback:
- Purchases made on the ZEN RoomsÂ App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on 3Lyon Prestige may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through 3Lyon Prestige, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on 3Lyon Prestige for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.